Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links
On the eve of my departure from Sydney, I organized a steamboat gathering at my place for the people I consider good friends I've made since arriving here. It was such a fabulous time! :) It was a pity two other friends - Mike & Yang Guang were not able to join us .. but nevertheless I will always treasure this memory & thanking god for such fabulous friends. Although it was a mass of black haired people, in reality we all hail from various parts of Asia! Philipines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China .. heh. :) It was also particularly memorable because it was the last time I will get to enjoy a meal in this current accomodation because when I return 3 weeks later, I will be @ my new place already. :)
= :: Drinking & Karaoke 210607: : =
A post exams celebration was held for our MOT class on the day of our last exam. It was suppose to be a time of continuous drinking followed by Karaoke. I had a rather interesting time getting to observe how Aussies enjoy themselves .. boy can the girls drink!! Lol ... Ok .. I'm a loser, I only sipped on ONE glass of wine the entire night while the rest were drinking themselves euphorically (if there's such a word!) .. heh! :) I was certainly amused during the singing time when our classmates were dancing without inhibition! :) But I do admire their ability to be crazy & have fun! :) (more pics should be on the way)
= :: Homecoming 260607: : =

I trudged my heavy pink luggage to the airport - filled with goodies for my students ..;p & oats & beans my mom placed an order for .. golly.. :) I arrived at the airport 4 hours in advance .. ok, I'm kiasu.. :) and it was really a blessing coz I checked on the internet for good seats on board this plane & amazingly, before I could place my request, the lady @ the check in gave it to me without me asking! The exact seat I wanted! :) heh .. isn't God great? :) I got to sit next to a warm & friendly old man whom I got to engage in comfortable conversations with. Our flight was delayed for 1 hr 10 mins!!!!!!!!!!! :( What a bummer .. I couldn't help thinking of my poor daddy & dear waiting @ the airport for me!! My plane buddy was teasing me that he will just have a shorter transit wait coz he was apparently going to transit to another flight connecting to London which flies an hour after we land. I flew Qantas - although the inflight entertainment is awesome - I watched "Zodiac" & "Letters from Iwo Jima" & a couple of travel shows, but the food & service was so-so onliee... The flight was really rocked - as in we experience numerous turbulence!!! Scary .. when we finally arrived .. my plane buddy literally had to make a mad dash for the gate coz his flight was taking off!! Lol .. I was really so happy to see my dear & daddy waving @ my through the viewing window .. little did I expect that while I was waiting most impatiently for my luggage, an air steward from my flight actually began chatting with me & wanted to keep in contact so that he could take me out when I'm back ... lol! Dear said it was like a dream seeing me back!! Hee ... he's marvellous! :)
Now now .. my friends who are reading this post ... please meet me before I return .. but promise me .. dun dun tell me in my face I put on weight! Which I did by the way .. heheh! :) Just hug me & accompany me to eat good food! :) Eh ... exercise with me also can! Play in the sun also can! Gosh! I LURVE the SUN & tropical weather!!! Eh .. now how do I squeeze into my clothes .. haha :) Cheers! :)

