This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sweetieruffie. Make your own badge here.
...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30 ~
...
::[ [ DREAM OF THE DAY ] ]::
Monday, June 18, 2007
Listening to: "Freeze" by JJ Lin
Mood: Exam Jitters Weather@Sydney: 13 deg, Windy
.:. [[ Winter is Not Economical & A God-Send! ]] .:.
After experiencing my first bout of winter ( & winter flu), I reckon that winter is simply .. not economical because when winter descends, one will have to:
Now ... this is just about what I can think of at the moment, so I just about summize that living in tropical & humid countries aint that bad for our wallets after all huh?
Now, oh yes, this week has been a complete bingeing week. Isn't it your exam preparation week you say? It certainly is!!!! But for unknown & unpredicted reasons, my guardian angel (my landlady) has really lavished me with her generousity this week!! She treated me to 1) International Buffet 2) Dim Sum Buffet 3) 2 times of steam boats. She even treated my friends Elaine & Jason! Talk about a God-sent!! :):) Eh ... the only downside is that I'm overcomed by a bad bout of cough & cold, so eating all those food really isn't doing me much good really.. :( But what to do? ;oP But I feel really terrible not having taken any photoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Sigh ... anywayz, my landlady helped named this hongkie actor I've always adored & who is completely underrated ... so here's his pic instead ... He's Michael (Tang Wen Long) :) Cheers! :)
8:42 AM
Tagboard
Exits
::[ [ GROOVE WITH THE MUSIC ] ]:: just press the "pause" button to stop the music. Enjoy!
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
~ Zephaniah 3:17 ~