This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sweetieruffie. Make your own badge here.
...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30 ~
...
::[ [ DREAM OF THE DAY ] ]::
Friday, May 04, 2007
Listening to:
Mood: Blissful Weather@Sydney: 26 deg, fair
+.:.+{ 5.5 } +.:.+
Yesterday was a special day for dear & I. :) It's our 5.5 - 5th of 5th .. Happy Anniversary dear.! :*)
The news reported this morning that Singaporeans are the fastest walking people on earth!! Can you imagine that .. I almost choked on my breakfast. Yep .. it's associated with a highly stressed & fast-paced life style .. but not altogether good for our health! Trailing behind us are Madrid & Guangzhou .. .. I wonder how they measure the speed of people walking .. Hmm..well, if the information is as credible as it claims, then they must give us credit for travelling @ high speeds yet not crash into each other eh?? Maybe the traffic police should start issueing speed tickets to those who walk too fast so that people will not die of heart attacks & hypertension so often ... what do you reckon? :)
Fieldwork's into it's final week soon .. & it's been great. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time there & needless to say, I was estactic when my supervisors said that I was the most impressive first year student they've ever met in their years of service! Not bad eh... hee! :) Praise God! :)
Ok ... I'm going to whine now ... the assignments are killing us!!!! I absolutely think the assignment load is RIDICULOUS!!! I hardly see any form of benefit from overloading us with so many so many assignments that we have hardly any room to breathe!! I dare say that there are many in my course who are really unhappy with the way this course is structured. I just can't wait for the next 2 months to be over so that I can fly home!!!!!!
Press on RuffieeEeeeeee!!!!!!
5:37 PM
Tagboard
Exits
::[ [ GROOVE WITH THE MUSIC ] ]:: just press the "pause" button to stop the music. Enjoy!
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
~ Zephaniah 3:17 ~