This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sweetieruffie. Make your own badge here.
...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30 ~
...
::[ [ DREAM OF THE DAY ] ]::
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Listening to: "Blue Touch" by Gregg Karukas Mood: Bothered Weather@Sydney: 14 deg, Cold
:.:.Dilemma.:.:
My landlady dropped a bombshell on me 2 days back informing me that she has bought a new house & she is moving out of our current accomodation in 6 weeks time. Gasp & double gasp. What a bad timing!!! I am in the midst of all my assignment & presentation deadlines & exams are in 1 months time. Sheesh ...
I really love the place I am in now .. it's my dream accomodation ... modern, clean ... the kind of place I've been hoping to live in. She invited me to stay with her @ her new place which is just across the road but there's only one bathroom in the whole house which implies I need to share with her & her boyfriend (eeks... :()
The good point is that I dun have to worry about moving the future coz she is staying there permanantly. If I decide to rent the current place by myself, expenses will skyrocket coz of the gas & electricity bills ... & I have to contend with the evil realty agent & sieve potential people sharing the accomodation with me ...
Sigh ... I really pray God will provide a way for me ... He has made my dream come true providing me with the current place .. I pray He will make a miracle somehow .. .. do pray for me yeah? It's really tough having to contend with this issue right now ... but His Grace is sufficient for me ... I just need to have the strength to have faith & have peace! Grace grace!
Hmm.. on a lighter note ... l met up with Winnie who was in Sydney as part of her post-graduation Aussie tour with 6 other friends .. it was a really nice time catching up with her & it certainly was a welcome change from the trudging through the heaps of assignments yet done.
Oh!! I'm so excited! My buddy Nicholas is coming to Sydney for hols!! :) It's a kind of self-reward for graduating from Medicine & surviving those tough 5 yrs in NUS! :) Yipee!! :) We are trying to arrange for him to fly back to Sydney with me on the same flight so that we can hang out together for the next 5 days before I start school & he resumes work as a doc! :) Woopee... :)
I must add that in this trying period, it has been the loving & affection emails dear sends me that has brighten up so much of my days & brings a smile to my face. I can't wait to go back to Singapore! :) hee ... oh well ... ta! :)
.:. My Current Place .:.
.:. The New Place .:.
4:31 PM
Tagboard
Exits
::[ [ GROOVE WITH THE MUSIC ] ]:: just press the "pause" button to stop the music. Enjoy!
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
~ Zephaniah 3:17 ~