Thursday, March 29, 2007
Listening to: "Mr. Beasly" by Corinne May
Weather: 19 degrees, Rainy
Mood: Happy
Ah ... another week of hectic lectures, tutorials, group work, assignments, presentations is finally over .. it's unbelievable that our MOT class has been together for a month now! I'm happy this week has ended well ... although .. I've like tons of difficult assignments due next week .. EeeK! but new friendships budding & growing well with the local Aussie students makes me feel real happy.. there's a undeniable innate sense of happiness when some of them expressed their respect and appreciation towards me after interaction & working together; we are just growing in mutual respect & friendship. I thank God for that & I pray He will enable our friendships to blossom within these 2 yrs so that we can forge strong friendships & contacts that will be an aide in our careers in the future.:) I've never personally known a Type A personality female till I came into this course - competitive, headstrong, opinionated, domineering... I've only known of one male from my ex-church who turned out to be such an angel with a heart of gold ... but a female is novel for me! Our little class of MOT has shrunk from an original number of 29 to the current 25 .. the rest dropped out within one month. Its really interesting to see the myraid of personalities in our class ... we've warm, smart, bubbly ones who bring so much sunshine to the class; we've artistic, down-to-earth, frank ones; we've laid back, nice and kind ones; we've the competitive, kiasu, opinionated but still quite nice ones & of course we've the sweet, kind, smart ones too... ; and notwithstanding, we've our one outstanding member - the only male in the class!!! :) Poor guy ...he's such a nice fella but we were teasing him that after 2 yrs he'd probably start menstruating too... heh ..
Another thing that is great news to me is that my parents are coming over to visit me over the Easter break ... yipppeee!!!!!! :):)
Cheers!
3:15 PM