This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sweetieruffie. Make your own badge here.
...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30 ~
...
::[ [ DREAM OF THE DAY ] ]::
Friday, December 01, 2006
Listening to: "You are so beautiful" by Babyface Mood: Really Blessed! Savouring: Soy Crunch Tibit
: : {{ A Season of Divine Appointments }} : :
I've been feeling really blessed over the past week ... been bumping into old friends & spending quality time with dear pals which has been such a rejuvenating, enriching & joyous time for me!! It's been such a blessing for me till I've given such divine opportunities like these a name - I call them a "God thing". :) Gifts from our loving Heavenly Father! I've also enjoyed the time spent out with dear & savouring delicious food together ... greedy Ms Piggy! Hiak!!
[ ^ Blessing #1: Afternoon off @ Tampines with Xinyan ^ ]
Got to spend an afternoon off with Xinyan @ Tampines Mall & had a great time with her! I always enjoy our time together, be it just tottering around window shopping or munching on food, time spent with this dear & brave friend is always valuable & priceless. I am truely very encouraged by her tenacious & positive attitude, as well the strong dedication & unwavering committment she holds towards the GB girls.
Bumped into an ex-church mate Chee Peng by chance under most unusual circumstances - just divine! I am so glad we got to spend quality & quantity time with each other just sharing & chatting. He's been such a dear brother & friend whom I missed since I left Redeemer - I really thank God for Him! He's a great cook too! :) He's got such a servant heart who cares so much for people - a true gem!!
[ ^ Blessing #3: Night out with Ma Ping Teammates ^ ]
Met up with my team mates from the Ma Ping trip last yr & had a fabulous time with them! We had a really sumptous dinner at Fei Siong Zi Cha store - deer meat, curry fish head & the works!! :) Pity afterwards Cindy & Siong Peng had to leave early hence only Vincent, Chia Wei, Ansley, Meishi & I head to Liquid Kitchen for drinks. We all agreed the mocktails there taste utterly wierd!!! They are such wonderful people! I find it such a gift from God the friendship He's given to me - that though they are all from FCBC - they treasure me as a friend! :) Sometimes I really envy them for being able to meet each other often in church! :) I love the gift they got me!! Yummy yummy!! Food packets for cooking various local food should I miss the local delicacies when I'm in Sydney ... yeaah!! Thank you guys & gals!!! You are awesome!!!!
Enjoyed an afternoon with my very dear JC friends Angeline & Julie whom I've not seen for almost 6 yrs!! It was really great to see the two of them ... I do hope to catch up with them again soon ... it was a pity the other 2 from our clique Simon & Hwee Chin wasn't able to join us! :( Nevertheless it was a joy catching up - knowing that Julie is getting married next yr *yipee!* & Angeline's moved on to a much much better job that has got her all radiant & happy now!! God has really blessed this group of friends very much!! :)
Dear & I went trottering along Singapore River taking pics & ate at Ding Tai Feng another day .. though the food at that eatery wasnt fascinating but the hairy crab was quite a feat to digest!
5:50 PM
Tagboard
Exits
::[ [ GROOVE WITH THE MUSIC ] ]:: just press the "pause" button to stop the music. Enjoy!
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
~ Zephaniah 3:17 ~