Saturday, December 30, 2006
Listening to: "I Love You" by TimMood: BlessedSavoring: Choc-a-bloc Chocolate Cake+ . : . Farewell Party . : . +
I felt really elated & extremely blessed today coz my GB girls threw me a farwell party! *drool* I deeply cherish the times I got to spend with my precious girls & thankful for the opportunity to get to know each & every one of them - especially the officers whom I am proud & blessed to call my "friends". I am going to miss all of them heaps!Thank you Shi Qi, Han Fang, Pui Hoon, Jesline, Agnes, Xueli, Wen Xin, Cindy, Joanne, Liliang, Pui Hwa, Huiling, Christine, Nicole & Siew Chin for coming, planning, songs sung & your wonderful gifts! I will cherish that box with all your names ... & I love the bookmarks, the comic books (heh!!) & the horse ... (I lurve horses!! Thanks Siew Chin!) ...the yummy chicken wings too!Thank you Cindy ... your words are so precious to me ... being able to be known is a gem ... being able to be understood & appreciated is a diamond ... you've been an encouragment & a very dear friend. I will strive to upkeep the virtues you've associated with my name always - R (real), U (understanding), T (tenancity) & H (humble).Thank you Xinyan ... you are my forever princess ... Love you! Thank you for the trouble you took to get my prezzies!! I lurve lurve lurve the chocolate cake .. its heavenly & the flowers!! Gerberras .... my favourite too! :)Thank you all for giving me such a wonderful memory to end my 2006 ... I will always carry you ... carry you in my heart... keep in touch!! :)



2:46 PM