Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links
Ok .. I don't like being ill. But who does? For me, being ill equates being defeated .. & I don't like that feeling. I religiously take my cocktails of multivits, anti-oxidants, vit cs & omega oils daily in bid to keep all viruses & bacteria at bay .. trying to bear in mind daily that drinking plenty of water & not putting my hands near my mouth or nose plays a huge part .. but alas, I still fall today. Darn. But ... ! I shall defeat it by recovering super fast ... hence I shall give my body its emotional & physical rest, as well as the green tea & what nots it deserves. Hmm... but there's a full 2 day officers course Cindy & I have to attend this weekend .. & I have to rush my marking, as well as my markers reports ...
But .. in conclusion, good health IS wealth. I shall continue to treasure my good health & try my best to avoid falling ill for a long long time. Good health makes a person glow & energetic - which I like! I detest the image of people dragging their feet & slouching as though life is such a burden. It's wonderful to be alive & I do believe - happiness is a choice. Ok .. I'm rambling .. its the fever.

Finally .. I've changed my blog skin after 2 yrs? I started blogging 2 yrs ago & its about time my blog needs a revamped. I wanted something simple, whimsical, natural & most of all, the template muz be compatible with my Macbook! I love my Macbook!! Ok .. I am getting deranged .. or isit delirious ... its the fever.

I completed CSI New York Season One. A whole different cast from the Las Vegas & Miami one .. different setting. Well, using the word my colleague aptly chose - it's "dark". The storylines are more psychotic & there's a greater element of thrill & mystery, rather than on the forensic perspective. Hmm .. I think I prefer its predecessors much more. Ok .. my nose is dripping ... where's the tissue??

Time flies .. in another 2 months I will be flying off ... some students got wind of my impending departure & asked me the usual whys & wheres. Now is not the time for "why" .. not when my nose is dripping & my head is pounding & my thoughts are jumbled ... but "where" can be answered. Where - would be Sydney. I will be taking my masters in Occupational Therapy in University of Sydney beginning Feb 07. My campus is super near Sydney Olympic Park & Blue Mountains! (",) I did my bachelor's degree at NUS in Psychology & Sociology which is directly required for this masters course spanning over 2 years. Let me know if you come by Sydney! (",) I'll leave the reflections to another time ... ok .. I'm rambling again .. sorry!
