Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links





Ok...I confess .. I'm at it again! At what? Eh .. at being totally CSI-fied again! (".) After completing CSI Las Vegas Season 5, I went out to chase CSI Miami Season 2... wow it's great! A totally different cast, different setting but with cases still as intriguing & the flavour's just different! I love it! :) CSI Las Vegas is well, violent, gory & explicit. The CSI team was very up & personable and the whole exerience of watching the LV series is like eating at a fast food restaurant .. food's great, fast & crude. But still very clever nevertheless.
CSI Miami likens to fine dining - it is subtle with a hint of spice which you need to savour slowly to taste its full flavour. Beneath the cool exterior is a deep pool of passion & compassion. Bon Appetit! I love CSI!!

The graduating students have finally completed their prelims .. *phew*! Its another hurdle crossed! It's been exactly 10 yrs since I took my own prelims & I couldn't help reminising what I was thinking about & feeling then. I remembered we didn't just have prelims then, we had mock exams somewhere in July, followed by the Prelims followed by the actual Os & those internal exams were out to kill. I think by the time Prelims ended, it was JC choosing period. I still recall vividly almost putting down Hwa Chong JC as first choice but ended up putting National JC instead because my gang of friends were all "ang mo pai" & Hwa Chong was too cheena for us. Raffles JC was placed in third choice because it was so far away while National & Hwa Chong were only stone's throw away from my home! (",) So it wasn't surprising that in the subsequent year, the whole ging gang of us from Nanyang all went to National JC. JC time was nuts but very memorable.
I remember the other exciting thing we were doing between the prelims & Os was planning on a trip to Aussie together! (",) My two good friends, Cheryl, Yueping & I arranged to go to Melbourne & Tasmania after our Os with my mom as chaperon ... it was an awesome memory! As my elder bro was still studying there then, we bunked at his residence & we watched our first R(A) VCD then .. some gay show which we could not make much head or tails out of it at that time! *lol* I think it was called Madam Butterfly or sumthink ...

Over last weekend, dear & I went to visit the Mid-Autumn Festival Mooncake Sales Booths at Taka .. I always love this time of the year & Christmas of coz! There is so much variety & so many to sample .. you dun actually need to even buy the mooncake, after one round ... I feel so satiated! But I am truely impressed by the effort put into the aesthetic value of the mooncakes as well as the packaging! We had lunch over at Jack's place another day ... & my opinion still stands .. I dun like Jack's Place food! ("/) Heh!

