Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links
Listening to: "Two Hearts Make One" Greg Karukas
Watching: My Lovely Sam Soon
Mood: Restless
:: Have been so busy of late I had no time nor mood to update my blog!! So I decided to just post some recent pics! :) Happy May Day!! ::


:: Dear & I took this while dining @ some peudo ramen restaurant @ Marina Square .. the tom yam ramen I ate was so hot I teared! ::

:: Waterfront Grand Corptorne Hotel: We got promoted!!! Praise God! I met so many so many of my friends who also got promoted that day!! Tze How, Kian Huey, Joyce, Ying Li, Windran .. congrats! ::

:: My favourite little girl .. my niece Megan! she's four & she's real smart!! I'm really proud of her & I adore her!!! She's my princess! ::

:: Dear & I took this @ some dim sum eating place ... yes .. we are forever eating .. Oink! ::


:: We went Pulua Ubin!! Was so hot! I bumped into Uncle Mark from Redeemer - my ex-church who was working at the Visitors Kiokz.. he was on the same team as I on a trip to Nias .. real nicer to meet him there! Dear & I cycled & cycled .. I was panting more than I should .. time to get back to my fitness routine!!! Grrr.... ::