Saturday, April 08, 2006
Listening to: "Victoria Road" by Chris StrandingReading: Paul The NovelMood: Blissful:: The Ex-Hendersonian Inaugural Concert (8 April) was a SuCcESs! ::
Finally the BIG day that a special group of people who has been practising very hard for & awaiting with much eagerness has come & gone - The Ex-Hendersonian Inaugural Concert! About a week ago, I was asked to be the accompaniment on the piano for someone named Junius who would be playing the saxaphone. Curious & apprehensive @ the same time, I took it up .. though @ the back of my mind worried sick about my work!! We had rehearsals @ night & almost daily, Junius & I met up to practise on our own. I must say in the end it has turned out to be an extremely memorable & unforgettable experience! The most rewarding of which would definitely the great friendship that blossomed & grew between umm... Junius aka A.P. & me ... haha :)








:::Made these cards for my EMcess of the Speech Day! :::

:::Call me narcisst if u want .. i was just wondering what i look like without make-up on! haha:::
9:52 PM