Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links
::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~::
Declaration Of Dependence
Luke 12: 22-31
Now just the other day I overheard a flower talking to the sky
He said you know that I would be nothing without You,
oh, oh
He said you give me rain, you give the sun a place to shine
You're everything that my whole existence comes down to, oh, oh
And then the flower started singing a song
Before I knew it I was singing along
And we sang…
This is my declaration of dependence
This is my declaration of my need
This is my declaration of dependence
On the one who gave His life to me
Now, let me say that I'm the kind of guy who wants to do it all myself
Don’t want to ask for help, don't like to stop for directions, oh, oh
But in reality I'm nothing on my own
It's by God’s grace alone that I can make this confession
All that I am and all I'm hoping to be
Is all and only what He's given to me
So I say…
And I know this is how my life was meant to be
I was made for this dependency
On the one who has created me
So I'll sing my declaration song
For the one I am depending on
And I hope you'll sing along
Written by Steven Curtis Chapman
::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~:: ::~*~::
Last week has been reallie busy!! Preparing the Emcees for the Speech Day held last Saturday really took up a lot of energy & time .. but in the end, I really do relish and enjoy the time I got to spend with my students - the 3 awesome Emcess: Praba, Zhangqian & Julius! :)
Didnt get to go cell group last week due to the rehearsals but will definitely not miss it this week! :) This week is crazy as well coz have to practise for the upcoming inaugural concert pur up by the ex-Hendersonians this Sat. Am playing accompliment to Junius on the saxaphone. :) Quite excited!
Caught up with my buddy Nic today.. wow! We realised we have known each other for 5 yrs now! While I have almost come to the end of my teaching bond .. he is finishing his medical studies @ NUS! Haha..we were joking that it will be really strange to bum into each other at the hospital! But at least in spite of both our hectic schedules we still get to catch up!
Worship during service last Sat was awesome! It was simply the overwhelming awe of God's Lordship & His glory! Ps Dom taught us on the 3 kinds of prayer that can change circumstances - based on Luke 18 - The Persistent prayer, the Passionate prayer & the Specific prayer... it really reminds me to pray even more earnestly for the salvation of my family! This month church is really into prayer & fasting .. especially for the upcoming Easter performance. Also, every month's prayer meeting will be focusing on the prayers of prayer warriors in the bible ... cool!
Visited the zoo with DD last Sunday .. was reallie quite fun! The horses were gorgoeus!! I love horses!!!