Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links

::: 2E2 - My form clazz! I absolutely adore them! Seeing them is a joy everyday! We won 2nd for Chinese New Year class decoration, 2nd for lower sec street soccer competition & 1st for story telling competition .. WooHoo! :) 2E2 ROCKs! :::

::: ShiQi & me @ Yuki Yaki - The 2 Veggie Lovers indulged in a steamboat cum BBQ cum DIY ice-cream buffet at Marina Square! I really enjoyed myself a lot! Though i thinkz we both have a long way to go before we become pro ice-cream makers.. haha! :::

:::Xiao Yao & me @ Coffee Club & Seoul Garden - We met up the day before she flew off to study in Canada ... she eats like a mouse!!! :) We ate to our hearts content @ Seoul Garden before meeting up with Cindy later @ Coffee Club. By then we were stuffed! Will miss her! :::

::: Durian Chee Cheong Fun!!! - This has got to be one of the bestest discovery for me!! Discovered this little shop @ Killeny Road selling Chee Cheong Fun stuffed with sumptous D24 durian! Wierd you say? Ha! Yumz Yumz! I drool just thinking of it!! :::


::: Chinese New Year Deco @ Orchard Road - I was deeply fascinated by how gorgeous the decos were! Made me wish I was a designer too!! Fabulous work! :::


::: Accident - Though this is something I rather not mention because it was really traumatic for me & brings back bad memories but guess it's still worth a mention. Got into a car accident as a taxi rammed into my car from my side. Really grateful God protected me .. a few seconds later he would have rammed right through my door .. I might be in hospital or in heaven by now .. I managed to escaped unscathed cept for a bruise. Really grateful to Pock Hoe who rushed down to my house to see me upon hearing the news & Mikey Mike who was there for me. The car is back already ... poor baby..:::

::: Confessions of 300 Unmarried Men - Caught this long awaited play with Mikey Mike ... really enjoyed it! Though the process of getting the tickets from Ticketcharge was a pain!!:::

:::February Good Food Discoveries - Durian Chee Cheong Fun topz the list! Followed by Pepper Lunch @ Scotts Isetan & Yuki Yaki Steamboat/BBQ buffet!:::