Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links
:: 1 Jan - Began 2006 by meeting my good gal friends Elaine & Cheryl for tea, dinner & fireworks. Had dinner @ Brewerkz .. the food & ambience was awesome! Really reminded me of the German restaurant my buddy Mike brought me to in Sydney .. yumz! ::
::2- 3 Jan - Stay overnight at Hangout@Mt Emily .. it really isnt quite the backpackers hostel I experienced in Australia even though it is suppose to be under YHA as well ... it's clean .but I liked the ones in Aussie so much more .. this one seems more like a budget modern hotel than a hostel::
:: 7 Jan - The Girls' Brigade CCA Orientation Day - Us after a day of hard work trying to get more recruits! It's wonder to see our company growing in strength! ::
:: 14 Jan - China Team Mates CNY Steamboat Gathering @ Vincent's Place - We had a nice reunion. The food was yummy ... Meishi, Ya Ting, Siew Chin & I went shopping for all the food @ Giant before bringing over to Vincent's place. Some guy @ Giant actually tot I was some movie star ... lol .. nevertheless, it was a rather nice gathering! ::
:: Spotted the gorgeous Ferrari outside my place so took a pic! Saw the above gate sign .. tot it was interesting! :) :: 
:: Two awesome food place discoveries in January - Brewerkz @ Riverside Point & Kuali The Asian Kitchen @ Suntec. ::