This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sweetieruffie. Make your own badge here.
...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30 ~
...
::[ [ DREAM OF THE DAY ] ]::
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Listening to: "When You Love Someone" by Anita Baker Reading: SHAPE February Issue Mood: Reflective
Unforgettable.
This one word just about sums up my experience on my 26th Birthday on 5th Dec 2006. I will never be able to forget the love, care & thoughtfulness lavished on me on that very day. Thank You!
::The First Surprise - Literally Out of this World!::
It came at 12am that morning while my China team mates & I were on the flight back to Singapore. When most of the people were fast asleep on board the plane, a sudden annoucement came on: "We would like to wish Miss Lee a very happy birthday!" I was so shocked ... I thought I was dreaming! Soon, the flight attendants brought champange & cakes! My team mates had actually pre-arranged with the crew! :) Wow! My team sang Happy Birthday to me & showered me with gifts. Even the crew presented a card with all their signatures! I was so so so so touched!!! *sniff* I would have never imagine celebrating my birthday this way! I was so moved by the thoughtfulness of my team ... I just didnt know what to say! They are so so nice!! Thank you!! Thank you!! :):) I was so so happy! :)
::The Second Surprise - The One that Took My Breathe Away...::
I felt I had walked from one beautiful dream into another wonderful dream. A very dear friend specially borrowed a friend's vehicle to pick me up from the airport. On the way home, we were supposed to be @ WCP to purchase coffee but I was surprised instead by a lighted Awefully Chocolate Birthday cake in the back boot of the car, along with a live guitar "performance" by my friend. I was at a lost for words that night. I was really moved because not only did he take the effort to make it so very special, but the fact that he remembered the little details of things I loved & surprise me with them. He also said, if I didnt remember wrongly, that he had learnt the guitar specially just to play that night. It was a really special & unforgettable experience. It definitely is one of the top 10 most touching & sweetest experiences in my life! I was really so so so so touched! Thank you ..Thank you!! :):)
4:44 PM
Tagboard
Exits
::[ [ GROOVE WITH THE MUSIC ] ]:: just press the "pause" button to stop the music. Enjoy!
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
~ Zephaniah 3:17 ~