Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links
On 27th Nov 2005, a bunch of 16 enthusiastic, energetic, loving, warm & spectacular young men & women under TCSI left Singapore for a tiny little town - Ma Ping - situated in Fujian province of China. The objective? To teach English to students of the local secondary school.
The 8 days there were packed back to back with teaching sessions & interacting with the students or teachers. Though the days were really busy & the weather really cold, it was definitely one of the most fruitful & wonderful trips I have taken - simply because though our group is so big, everyone is so very selfless, caring & supportive. Awesome! :)
I am also totally extremely proud of my 2 GB girls who came along on this trip .. I did they really did an awesome job & were real gems on this trip!!
::+ The TEAM - The Spectacular People Who Made The Trip a Success!+::





::+ The PASSION - The Youths of the Land!+::



::+ The FOOD - The Fuel that Gave Us our EnergY!+::

::+ The Memories - My Personal Shots!+::





