Sunday, November 13, 2005
Listening to: "Blessed" by Hillsongs
Reading: The Teachers' Ultimate Life Book
Mood: Contemplative

::+Yueping & Yongxiang's Wedding (12 Nov) My gorgeous best friend - the bride, Yueping+::
12 November 2005 will always be a very special day becoz it was the day of my best friend's wedding. To this very moment ... everything still seems so surreal ... the preparation process, the gate crashing in the morning, the beauty of my friend, the glorious & moving church ceremony, the blissfulness of it all, the dinner .. down to the fact my best friend is actually ... married!
Nevertheless I am thankful to God that He provided my dear friend with such a wonderful & loving husband .. I am sure she will live a truely blissful & happy life together with him! I had fun working with the sisters as well ... esp Hwee Ting & Christine ... even though initially we didnt know each other very well but i did enjoy the experience much. I was also touched to be able to see ex-church mates of mine. I very much relish the opportunities I get to see them... but whenever I get to see them, I juz dun know what to say ... so I juz keep my joy in my heart. The day was busy & rushie ... but dinner was fun! Got to sit with other Nanyang & NJC friends & we laughed ourselves silly with corny jokes!! The only pity I had was not having the chance to take more pics with Ping Ping & the other friends ... & of coz .. the horrendous zit that appeared on my face that totally stressed me out! :)
Preparations for the China trip is well underway .. I really look forward to the trip as the date draws nearer .. really like the group I'm going with ... they are a crazy, fun loving & enthusiastic bunch! Awesome! :) I am also in great anticipation of my trip to Sydney in Dec as well ... getting to learn scuba diving there will be wonderful!! Woo HooOoooOoOo!!! Can get to see Mike OoOOoo!!!!!!!!!! :)
10:48 PM