Welcome To sweetieruffie.blogspot.com
Profile
Blog
Tagboard
Links

Things have been terribly trying at work this week ...shed quite a bit of tears but God has been good ... He sent wonderful wonderful people who helped created good memories for me & stood by me in the midst of the painful time. Thank you guys ..
::Highlights of this week would have been >>
1) Graduation Ceremony 2005 -
Thoughts of having the Sec 4s taking the "O"s soon worries me but thinking of them leaving saddens me .. there are quite a no of students in the current batch whom I will definitely miss. Played the keyboards alongside Said on the guitar in accompaniment with the Sec 4 form teachers who sang the song "A whole new world". Stayed till almost 5 plus during rehearsal despite having high fever even when the form teachers singing had left way earlier, leaving only Said & me behind .. but for the Sec 4s .. guess it was worth the effort. Will always cherish the times I get to play alongside Said .. such opportunities might be non-existent soon but I will never forget such a very talented, passionate, funny & earnest colleague, friend & musician.
2) Gym visit & 211 dinner with "Da Ge" -
Spent a good time with my "Da Ge", whom for confidentiality sake shall not divulge his name, hitting the gym together & having a great time dining @ 211 in Holland Village. Time with him is always full of laughs, encouragement & gossiping.. :) So very glad to have him around ... thank you Da Ge! You've been the best!
3) Me tying up my hair in school -
I know this sounds totally ridiculous ... but having me tie my hair up in a ponytail seemed to have created a totally unexpected commotion in school.. everybody .. & I mean everybody .. from the admin staff, to colleagues, to science lab tech to students are commenting & enquiring why I tie my hair .. which is wierd .. because .. doesnt everybody tie & untie their hair from time to time? I was rather bewildered actually ... but think shall stick to it for a while coz kinda of like the way it look on me for the moment.
4) Time out with my best friend-
Finally got to spend quality time with Ping Ping .. haven got to spend time together since our trip to Hong Kong together in June .. in about a months time she will be married & chances of us meeting will be even lesser .. so I cherish our time together very much.
::Interesting Observations/Overheard this week>>
1) The Sleeping Coffee Drinking Lady
Was at Tekka Food Court when we saw a lady sleeping in a sitting position, with a cup of coffee which is already half drunk. Presumably she fell asleep while drinking coffee ... hmmm ....
2) Bad Walking Posture
Was people watching when I observed many ladies in Singapore have bad walking posture.. they either slouch or look like they are terribly uncomfortable in their shoes .. makes me wonder why women have to put up with bad shoes - even if the design is good ... self destruction mode?
3) Motherly Love?
Overheard a mother saying to the teenage son "Everytime I bring you out you always spend so much of my money. Next time I wun buy anything for you." The son replied, "Its called motherly love, mom." I was speechless. Maybe I should try it on my mom next time ... yeah right.