Saturday, August 06, 2005
Listening to: "Before I Fall In Love" by Coco LeeReading: "Civil Service Club Newsletter" Mood: Disturbed
::+9 Week Grammar Course - Group Buddies!+::
Disturbed. Today, a theft that occurred in my form class uncovered a can of worms. Apparently, there have been a number of theft cases that have happened in my class all along this year & not reported to us. Also, looking at the time & place of the thefts, the chances of it being done by student/s in my form class is very high. Disappointed. It makes me wonder on whom I have misplaced my trust & hope. Determined. I am furious someone with such a lack of conscience has gotten away with it time again & again. I will & must get him/her/them. I will not not allow such things to carry on.
Went dutifully for the 6th session of my 27 hour Grammar Course...dreadful i tell you...having to study what a noun, infinitive verb, auxillaries, modals etc are...head EGg ah! But....my only consolation is having made real good friends with 4 other teachers with whom I used to be strangers before this course..now we are juz crazy together..
Finally caught the Korean movie "My Boyfriend is Type B"...been wanting to watch it since ages ago but did not get the chance to.. ever since I watched the Korean drama series "Little Bride 18" also starring Lee Dong-Geon & Han Ji-hye, & another Korean move "Please Teach Me English", I've been hooked ... but..no melodramatic sad ones like "Winter Sonata" pls ... just nice romantic comedies will do just fine.
Another thing to look forward to would be diving! :) The basic scuba diving course will be on in September & will include open waters diving in Sibu island waters... Xciting!
1:00 AM