Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Listening to: "Strong Enough" by Stacie Orrico
Reading: Synopsis of Star Wars Episodes 3, 7-9
Mood: Relaxed

Ahh ... finally I have found a day since the holz began that I did not have to go to school @ the unearthly hour of 7am... while al the other teachers are away enjoying the month long hols, I've been slogging away like mad everyday ... reaching home @ 5 plus since last Monday handling the coordination of the English Enrichment Programs for Sec 3,4 & 5s by myself, having Math remedial for my Sec 2s, planning the Henderson Intermediate Visit happening next month & the Innovation Staff Training Workshop @ the end of the month... sometimes can't help but feel a little miserable... there are so little teachers around ... cept for the HODs & a couple of very dedicated staff, all the rest are simply not around. When I reach school, I'm usually the first one to open the staff room too. I think by the time everyone comes back rejuvinated after the hols, I'll be exhausted! I wish I had more time to concentrate on my CCA, my form class & my graduating class. okie.. time to stop complaining. :)
Anywaz, last weekend was smashing. Got to spend good quality time with old pals & get to know a newly acquainted friend, Rowan, better. Rowan happens to be an Australian working in Singapore & it's refreshing to learn more things as he is very well travelled.
Have been catching "The Real Da Vincci" code on Channel news Asia every Mon & Tues since last week. Its a documentary that seeks to verifies the claims & "facts" made by Dan Brown in his book "The Da Vincci Code". It's shocking to see how writers can be so irresponsible to distort & report untruths as "facts" without care that these may mislead & stumble readers. Well, it only serves as a caution to be more discerning about what I read in the future & always verify the so called "facts"! :)
Ok, gonna run now .. gotta go school to pick up some kids to go "shopping" for the Henderson Intermediate visit. :)
9:38 AM