Monday, May 30, 2005
Listening to: "I can't stop loving you" by Ray Charles
Reading: Her World June Issue
Mood: Contented
It has been a truely memorable weekend. =) Had another chalet over the weekend .. yes ... another one. ;p This time, I spent one day with my Nanyang pals & another with my form class students. Truely relish the time spent with my good pals, Jocelyn, Cheryl & Elaine ... the swim, the chats, the makan sessions .. yumz! :) After all this time, old friends are still the best! :) I reallie treasure our friendship & truely look forward to our trip together overseas end of this year! :)
Enjoyed my time with my students as well ...was intially apprehensive how it would turn out but in the end, enjoyed their company - listening to their stories & amused by their claims the chalet toilet was haunted ... :)
12:38 PM