Monday, August 09, 2004
Listening to: "Rock Wit U" by Ashanti
Mood: Hyper
Harlowz!! It's been a spectacular weekend ... well..almost ... before I continue ... HaPpY nAtIoNaL DaY sInGapOre!!! :):) Yepz ... yeah ...:)
It's been a whole 4 days since I last checked in ... let me juz fill u in .. let's @@, well, had half day on Friday ... very slack coz no lesson to teach ... juz went early to school to look out for my MCees & GB girls ... after school ended around 12 plus, went shopping @ Compass Point for a short while *sianz* before going for school musical "Army :Daze" Felt quite sianz abt the whole thing coz not involved much @ all unlike during Raphsodies ... feel a little insecure abt the whole thing .. but oh well..

anywaz, that day after the musical (the show was great!), brought home a stray kitten the boys in my class found. Reallie marvelled @ the tenderness & consideration these usually playful & nonchalant boys showed on the little creature ... they even bought .. out of ignorance .. HL milk for her .. yes its a female feline ... coz they think HL is high in calcium, low in fat, good for her..:) e boys so broken heartedly & relunctantly released the kitten to me for me to bring her to SPCA the next day ...

bumped into diana while going home with the kitten. this precious girl has gone thru so much pain & sorrow in her young life ... too much ... now she taken to cutting herself to deal wif her pain & anger ...I feel mad with niann.. I have referred to her this case so many times already... why dun she do anything ??? i feel so helpless..
spent the night with little kitty ...she mewed relentlessly thruout e night ... fed her warmed milk ...felt apprehensive to carry her coz she is stray but in e end still did lah..:)e next morning suppose to go for GB in jurong but had to prepare to bring her to SPCA so went to buy shampoo to bathe & proper kitten food to feed her 1st. thank God b4 i stepped out of de house, diana called to say her mom wants to adopt the cat!! =D
met up wif dear @ jurong point & we spent the noon there ... wasnt a particularly eventful weekend for us ... didnt go anywhere tht special...we walked around a bit in orchard, bugis ...juz spent the past 3 days together doing nothing in particular ... realy feel very bad coz have been in reallie depressed & bad mood past few days so dear really got it from me... really appreciate his love & patience ... he's so sweet ... he knew I love care bears so he woke me up specially today wif the 1st thing on his mind being making sure I dun miss the special episode of care bears today ..:)
anywaz..bought "Hip Hop 2" album today top practise my dancing ... dear commented that by nature, I actually have liking for alcohol (though I dun drink!! - he reasons I love rum & raisin, chocolate wit alcohol but juz I restrain myself from drinking dat's all) ... love hip hop music & dancing .. dress funkily .. an ideal clubber! haha ... I know what he means ... he's right in a way u know ... I admit .. though in the eyes of many friends .. I live a "perfect" & goody 2 shoes life .. there's a wild & rebellious side of me they dun know..if not for the grace & love of God that rescued me so many many years ago before I had a chance to turn rotten should I had fallen to bad company, I would not be who I am today ...
I've derailed so many times in my life juz that nobody had cared that enough to find out the truth ... I have been & am a bad girl. Anything that is good in my life is just God's redeeming grace ...
have been thinking much abt my plans after my teaching bond .. .entertain tots of moving out or pursueing my studies in educational psychology. dun wish to stay on with my family if I can ... feel so stressed thinking abt the future ... feel like juz escaping overseas & "disappearing" so many times ... dun really feel anyone here in singapore cares that much abt me anywaz ...
anywaz... see ya around! :) cheerious

9:39 PM