Thursday, August 12, 2004
Listening to: "Ignition Remix" by R. Kelly
Mood: Happy like mad
Hi hi!! :) Feel very upbeat today! Went for my last MTV Funk dance class today ... haha...during final presentation, everybody ran behind me wanting me to lead! :) @ the end of the class, our instructor Alicia came up to me & asked me if I had dance background coz she noticed I dance well & catch the moves very fast .. she was very surprised to hear that I didn't! :)
When I was under Mr Bay for jazz piano, he was also very surprised @ how easily I improvised & picked up effortlessly, even without coaching ... so much he wanted me to play @ Shangri La Blue Bar with him & teach @ his music school ... :)~
Hee .. .actually, i've always known i learn things super fast & i have natural talent to sing well, dance well, play musical instruments well, draw very well & creatively & improvise easily. i know God created me very intelligent ... but i juz feel so lost & out of place ... where do i belong to? wat can i do wif my giftings? should i pursue this area in my life? i'm juz happy...my only wish is dat de gift God has given me will be effectively used & acknowledged! but where do i go from here? oh well... i'm so much a little girl @ heart sometimes. :) See ya!
9:37 PM