This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sweetieruffie. Make your own badge here.
...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30 ~
...
::[ [ DREAM OF THE DAY ] ]::
Saturday, July 24, 2004
Listening to: Dong Li 883fm Mood: Sedated
Harlowz! ;) Had such a hectic day todays ... can kUnZzz already...
Had NDP rehearsals in the morning ... practices thru the script with the MCs ... & GB was @ the same time ...buzy like mad .... was glad when the maddening crowd was far far away .... ;)
Had lunch with Christina & Gaius @ old airport rd hawker centre ... find christina, being 1 mth old in the service reallie ...naive & completely idealistic ... there's a complete childlikeness in the way she embraces life & work ... Gaius & i spent time trying to help her to be wiser in the ways she carries herself & handle work relationship but dun think it quite got thru ...
On my way back ... can't help but realise how much I've changed since I started work .. have become wiser & ...shrewder ... used to be so idealistic ... well, I am thankful for all the hard knocks & every XPs I've been thru ... i dun find it a bad change .. I've learnt to handle all kinds of humans ... learn to protect myself ... and yet be effective & efficient ... though it was hard to accept in the beginning why things were the way they are ... but now I am growing & am happy with life.:)
Handling my work well...yet having my own group of good friends & enjoying life thru attending dance classes & gym which I like ... am happy with the way I'm growing. :)
though I know I've become shrewder, being able now to draw my own boundaries, take better care of myself esp emotionaly, stand up for myself when I've been accused or shortchanged ... but I'm still as loving (my "kids" my priority of coz!)& kind hearted & tender hearted on the inside lah. :) Still open doors for peopl carrying heavy things ... help old people carry things across the overhead bridge ... help any strangers who look lost etc etc ...
I'm happy to grow up. :) I'm happy also ... to be able to put aside the burden & pain I've carried thru my years in redeemer ... I've not been able to gain the understanding & love of many there though I've sloughed & poured forth so much of my time & love ... I'm able to have taken a step away & grow ..I've glowed & am happier now .:):) thanks daddy...
4:53 PM
Tagboard
Exits
::[ [ GROOVE WITH THE MUSIC ] ]:: just press the "pause" button to stop the music. Enjoy!
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
~ Zephaniah 3:17 ~