Monday, July 12, 2004
Listening to: "Close to you" by Ana Caram
Mood: Drowsy but blissful
Harlowz! It's been a couple of days! :) But have been blessed!:)
On Friday night, met up with Michelle for dinner ... it was GrEaT catching up with her after almost 2 yrs! Really enjoyed myself ... we had steamboat ... the same place I went with my nanyang GB pals a week ago ... yum yum ... dun look at her small small .. she can reallie eat!! Wow ... I was so impressed! Juz the 2 of us, we ate the same amount my 6 gal pals & I had!! It was reallie nice coz though we had known each other more than 4 yrs ago, never had a chance like this to go out together! :):) I love it! :) Discovered we had both signed up for Hip Hip class @ YMCA but different dates one ... haha ..:)
Sat was a crazy day ... was down @ school by 8am to prepare for GB ... we had CCA photo taking then the girls C.R.U.S.H program started @ 9am. But I had fun taking pictures with the girls!! :) I really love my GB girls very much ... :) Am proud of them in how they are growing up! :) Can see that they are very excited about the upcoming bazaar .. me too! :)
Went to JB that afternoon & caught movie "Spiderman 2" & ate Japanese food. Enjoyed the "cheap" movie .. great storyline! :) Preferred it to the first one. The crowd was horrendous but bought some primose oil thingy ... try try & see.:)
However, really wasn't feeling well ...actually my illness has gotten progressively worse over the week ... Mikey Mike (a friend & colleague) commented I looked pale ... a vampire wannabe?? ;) but my voice was also going ... refused to take the forbidding antibotics issued by the doctor ... all wrapped in aluminium foil some more... so afraid my body will become so over dependant on drugs to survive .... so went to see *gasp* chinese physician on Sunday ... but surprise surprise, I was impressed wif the way the doctor was able to accurately infer my specific lifestyle habits (e.g. sleep with my hair wet) from my symptoms. Kewl... anywaz, the medicine cost a bomb... I hope it works... me is to avoid ALL forms of spicy & fried stuff from now on...and also avoid eating "cool" food excessively.Ha...maybe it's the "ma la" steamboat I ate twice in a week!! :) I hope to recover soon!!!
Today, my voice got worse ... I sound like a ...MAN... haha...but I pushed myself to go to school coz its GB day & the Bazaar. I felt so sick ... headache is getting worse .. worried about how I was going to teach @ all ... have full 6 periods in the morning... 4 different classes somemore ... grace grace...
Am very proud of my girls ... GB day morning parade, speech & Bazaar was very succesful .... won the compliments & praises of the VP and many teachers.. yay!! :) Thank God. Very thankful for the help of Meishi & Yujia who came to help out & Cindy for dropping by during her lunch time!
Felt physically so weak & tired with every word I speak but I told myself muz hold on ... the girls did very well..raised quite a bit of $$ .. wanted to pass one "bunny" Yeong Joo taught me to him as a token of appreciation but didn't manage to catch him...they were a hot seller...all sold out! :)
Felt very warm & fuzzy inside having my girls wave happily at me when they see me in a distance & they saying they enjoying themself today!! :) Very grateful to hav Gaius send me home ... or else I would have collapsed! hee....
Feeling blissful now ... juz a little sad coz my best friend & I have a conflict recently .. we haven't had one for a long time now ... maybe it's time to have one .. .haha ... crazy ... hope it'll be resolved soon.
Anywaz..time to makan ... see you soon. Ciaoz!
6:58 PM